In relation to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The regulation will come into effect on the 25th of May 2018. The primary purpose of the regulation is to protect your digital privacy and personal information.
In summary, GDPR requires that all personal information will be:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner
- Obtained for specific, explicit and legitimate purpose
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to its intended purpose.
- Accurate and up to date.
- Kept for no longer than necessary for its intended purpose.
- Kept securely and protected from unlawful processing, loss destruction or damage.
- We do not sell or pass on your information to any unauthorised third party
Fair Processing Notice
How we use personal information
This fair processing notice explains why we collects information about you and how that information may be used.
- Who are we
- How we use personal Information
The personal date is being processed to enable the registration of your puppies microchip. Insurance and
registration documents where applicable.
We also hold information with regard to sales invoices for a period as determined by HMRC.
- The personal information we collect
(How we use personal information)
- Basic information such as Name and Address
- Your email address
- At least two phone numbers to assist in the reunification of your puppy / dog if it were to go missing.
- Where we collect personal information
for at the time of your purchase, or viewing prior to a full purchase where a deposit is being left.
- Sharing of personal information
Your basic information will be shared with the Microchip database company to help in the reunification of your dog
if it were to go missing.
- How long do we keep your personal information
issued your insurance, and registered your microchip etc. Your basic information must be kept for a period of
six years, as laid down by HMRC.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please feel free to speak to Rob or Sarah
via our contact page